Allstate Discounts Make for Cheap Auto Insurance with Great Coverage
The America insurance company Allstate has been around for a long time – since 1931 – and in that time they’ve become experts at offering great low rates and discounts to their customers without sacrificing high quality coverage. Allstate’s company philosophy focuses on innovation and community involvement. Read on for information on Allstate’s car insurance discounts and see how much you could save.
Allstate Car Insurance Discounts
Allstate offers rates that are already competitive given their high level of coverage, but you can save even more on top of that with a wide range of discounts. Some of the best discounts include:
- Drivewise discount: Sign up for the Drivewise program, and a mobile app or a small device in your car’s data port will record information about the way you drive, so your safe driving habits can save you money – as much as 30%!
- New car discount: If you’re the first owner of your car, and the car is two years old or newer, you’re eligible for a discount of up to 30%.
- Safety discounts: Discounts are available if your car has certain safety features, like airbags and motorized seatbelts (up to 30% discount), anti-lock brakes (10%), and anti-theft devices (as much as 10%).
- Discounts for parents and students: Parents with a child away at college can get a discount of up to 35% if the school is at least 100 miles away from home. Students with their own policy who are under 25 can get a discount of up to 20% for being a good student.
- Policy-based discounts: How you get and pay for your policy can get you discounts too. If you pay your policy period in full, you’ll save 10%. Go green with electronic documents from Allstate’s eSmart program and save as much as 10%.
That’s just a small sampling of the discounts available with your Allstate auto insurance policy. To see exactly how much you can save, check out their website for a quick free quote.
Cheap auto insurance, great coverage
You shouldn’t have to give up great coverage or service just to save money on your car insurance. Here are some of the ways Allstate ensures you’re in good hands if you ever need to file a claim:
- They guarantee your satisfaction during the claims process, something no other car insurance company dares to do. If you’re not happy with how your claim was handled, they’ll refund your money. This guarantee comes standard with all of Allstate’s standard policies.
- In addition to standard coverage like collision, bodily injury, property damage, or comprehensive, Allstate also has an accident forgiveness option which prevents your rates from going up after an accident, even if you were at fault.
- Allstate allows you to adjust your limits and deductibles to build a level of coverage that’s just right for you and your vehicle. For example, you can opt for insurance that protects you in case of an accident with an uninsured driver, or leave it out. It’s up to you.