Cheap Auto Insurance from Aviva
Did you know that Aviva is the only car insurance company in the UK that posts customer reviews right on their we bsite? And not just the flattering ones; right now there are nearly 10,000 different customer reviews on the Aviva car insurance site, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Customers describe Aviva and their auto insurance policies with words like: “very friendly, great service”, and “always helpful”.
Aviva car insurance commitment to customers
A car insurance policy from Aviva will give you peace of mind, with extensive coverage, competitive rates and top-class customer service. Most of all, Aviva wants you to be confident that your auto policy covers everything you need it to, so you’re fully protected in case the worst should happen.
Cheap auto insurance with Aviva discounts
Aviva has lots of ways to help you save money on your car insurance policy. When you get your quote online (it just takes 5 minutes) and purchase your new Aviva auto coverage online, you can save up to 20%.
If you add another vehicle to your Aviva policy, your multicar discount could be as high as 33%.
For every policy period in which you don’t file a claim, you earn a no claim discount. Even if you’re hit by an uninsured driver and the other driver is at fault, Aviva will cover the damages to your car and you won’t lose your no claim discount.
Spouse’s of Aviva customers with a no claim discount can save as much as 60% when they sign up for their own cover with Aviva.
Cover on your Aviva car insurance policy may include:
- Theft and vehicle damages: In case of manmade damages or vehicle theft, AVIVA Company will pay you the cost of repairing your vehicle. If the vehicle cannot be repaired, they will replace the vehicle for you.
- New vehicle replacement: If your car is damaged to more than 60% of the vehicle’s value (a total loss), or if it is stolen and can’t be recovered, Aviva will replace your vehicle with a new one of the same make and model if available in the UK.
- Vehicle accessories and personal belongings: All audio devices and equipment are covered in your Aviva motor insurance policy, as well as personal belongings that are stolen or damaged while in your vehicle. Repairs or replacement of all glass on your vehicle (windscreen, sunroof, and windows) is also covered and paid for.
- Replacing locks: If your keys are lost or stolen, Aviva will pay to change the keys and locks on your vehicle.
- Medical expenses and injuries: If your vehicle is involved in an accident and your or your other passengers are injured, Aiva will cover the cost of their medical care. If anyone who was injured in the accident dies, loses vision in one or both eyes, or loses hearing permanently in one or both ears, they will be paid a disability benefit.