Military Families Get Cheap Auto Insurance with USAA
More than 90 years ago, a couple dozen army officers got together for what they called a Grand Experiment: they pooled their money together to insure each other’s cars when no one else would. That’s how USAA was started.
Today, USAA continues to be dedicated to service members, veterans and their families, providing special financial and insurance products to help them through all stages of their lives. USAA was founded on a simple concept of car insurance based on supporting and putting faith in fellow servicemen and women, and they continue that legacy today, offering high quality car insurance at special low rates for military families.
Cheap car insurance plus insurance discounts from USAA
Military personnel and their families can save over $430 per year by switching their car insurance to USAA. On top of that, USAA offers tons of great discounts to help you save even more on your auto insurance. Some of USAA’s car insurance discounts include:
- A discount of up to 10% for staying in the USAA family generation after generation
- A discount of up to 15% when your car is garaged on a military base
- A safe driving discount for being free of accidents and moving violations for 5 years
- A defensive driving discount for older drivers who complete a special driving course
- A driver training discount for young drivers who take a basic driving course
- A good student discount for keeping a high GPA
- A new vehicle discount for insuring a car that is three years old or less
- A discount based on the number of miles you drive per year
- A multi-car discount when you insure more than one vehicle on the same USAA policy
- A discount of up to 60% when you insure a vehicle that is in storage
Plus even more savings for being a loyal USAA customer! You can even save money when you buy a car through USAA’s car buying service; members saved almost $3500 off MSRP on average!
Cheap car insurance made easy
USAA understands the unique needs of military families and is committed to making every transition easier. That’s why they let you access your auto insurance policy in the way that’s most convenient for you, including online or with their mobile application. No matter where your military career takes you, USAA has you covered nationwide and in many international locations.
Best of all, USAA has been rated one of the top three companies offering financial and insurance products in the country in terms of customer advocacy. After serving your country, isn’t it time for someone to serve you? Active duty military, veterans, officer candidates and their children and spouses can see how much they can save on car insurance with USAA by getting a quick online quote or calling to speak to a representative. Make sure to check USAA eligibility requirements while you’re there.